Thursday 15 August 2013

NFSWorld: Some changes were made.. again

Hey guys. I am writing again to let you know that the app was just updated to version 1.02 :) Now there are some changes to the app that were requested by the users and also I have implemented some revenue in the app..witch is the adds :( . Before you guys judge this decision please keep in mind that all I want to do with this money is to put the app on the Google Play, and after that those things WILL be removed. The adds are put in such a way that it will not be annoing to the users, but I do sugest you visit the adds tab so that we can put this app on the google play store and receive automatic updates and all that good stuff ok?

Now to the app itself.
Changes that were made:
-Users can now add any driver as it was requested a lot(before only default persona could be added)
-Users can now chose what server is their driver on
-Tabs -this is more of what is going to come to the app. Nothing really implemented in those tabs
-Ads - we don't like them I know, I sure hope we get rid of those as quickly as possible.

Please note that every time you click the driver tab the driver profiles will be allways updated. I know it is not necessary but it kind of is like a small bug witch I will have to fix in the next version of the app.

Hope you will enjoy this update and don't forget to use the ADS! so we can get rid of them as soon as possible(or donate if you have a extra buck).

As all ways for any feature updates that you guys might want you can allways make a post on siglul4rity I am all ways active there.
Also in the comming days you will be able to check this blog by visiting the link nfsworldstats.singul4rity.com (should be up in like a day or so). The guys at singularity were kind enough to make me a subdomain so that we don't confuse the users with to many blogs and forums and stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment