Saturday 17 August 2013

NFSWorld: Added Server status and News!

Hey guys, just made some changes to the application and I would like to talk a little bit about what have changed.

Now of you are new to the blog/application may by you should read this so you can get a general idea of what I am trying to make and what I would like to achive with this applications.

And now for the changes.
-Fixed a small bug where Chicane players could add their profile but could not see it's details.(Thnx IIZEUSI for spotting the bug).
-Fixed a bug that would crash the application if you would try to insert/display a profile and you would not be connected to the internet.
-Implemented the "Servers Status" tab that you guys could see from the latest build.
-Implemented the "News", with possibility of reading them in german, if your phone is set for that language

I know it doesn't sound much of an update but keep in mind this is my first android project ever and everything I do I have to study first, learn how it is done and then implement that for my project, and EA's api is very... well not bad, but I think it could have been done a better job.

Also, since this app is not yet on the market please share this blog to any website/forum you think people might like this app.
Here are some pictures:








No comments:

Post a Comment