Wednesday 9 October 2013

NFSWorld: Some changes

Ok so in the past weeks I have been trying to make this app in my free time, the only problem is that I have very little free time, so that is probably why it is taking so much. Hopefully next week I will update the app you see in the market, technically if all goes wright you should see it Monday morning.
Ok so I thought that until Monday I should let you guys know what I have been working on.



First off, I am now taking the stats from http://p-stats.com So if you don't have a profile there make sure you have it by Monday :). The Leaderboard that a lot of people said that it is not working should now work. And in there you can see all the tracks that you have been on, and option to see the tracks that are available in game and you have not yet played. When you see a track lap times, you have there the option to see the multiplayer time or single player time or both.
Also if you are seeing a track that you have not been on, you still see your friends lap times if they played it, so you know what time you have to beat.
Let's see some screenshots.




No comments:

Post a Comment